Saturday 5 April 2014

Review: REN glycolactic radiance renewal mask

I picked up the ren glycolactic radiance renewal mask back around Christmas time it came in a gift set with some other bits - while that set is no longer available the mask is for £30 from here.


What they say: 
"A potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone." 




As you can see from my photos, this Ren Glycolactic radiance mask has a slight orange tint, but what you can't see in the picture is the smell! It smells very orangey I guess the best description for the smell is marmalade.

Here's how it works, you apply the orange gel like mask all over your face in a generous layer, I use 2-3 pumps for my whole face, you leave it around 10mins and then wash it off with warm water using the muslin cloth supplied in the box, and that it! Simple huh?

While you leave it the mask on you face, and sit back and relax for 10mins the little enzymes in this eat away at the top layer of dead skin, leave you with fresh, radiant skin underneath.

Did it work? 
There is no denying that my skin look a little better after using this mask, but did people go out of their way to tell me how great I was looking? No. That being said I think with realistic expectations of what this mask can do for you, it is a great little product to have in the house, and I still use it every week - every other week. I also like to use it on any breakout that I have as I find it really good to remove redness and swelling.

Will I buy it again? 
 I would, but I don't know if I'd pay £30 for it so I will be waiting until it's on offer.

Jessica.x

No comments:

Post a Comment