Sunday 13 April 2014

Collective Haul #2!

Hello again!

It's another collective haul, some bits I've had for a few months now and others I just got today (which is actually the 31st of april) This post will have gone up a few weeks later cause I'm oh so organised and have scheduled this ;) muahahaha. 

ANYWAY! Here's what I've purchased recently:


Zoomed in for a better look



  • Disney's Frozen (eeeeeeek!) Yup, I got it on the day of release, and what?;) 
  • Crest white strips, advanced vivid. (review most likely coming soon as I did mention them in my previous march favourites!)
  • fancy cosmetic buds with cool different shapes on each end
  • Lee Stafford shine head, shine spray for hair
  • Vera Wang Princess 100ml -which I got for a bargain from The Perfume Shop £30 rather than £60!!! 
  • Korres Lip Butter in Guava
  • EOS lip balm (FINALLY found them in the UK thanks to Selfridges) In strawberry sorbet
  • L'oreal false lash flutter in extra black
  • Collection lasting perfection concealer in fair (mentioned in my march favourites)
  • Revlon colorstay for combo/oily skin in buff (about my 100th bottle because I love it soooooooooooo much) 
  • Bourjois healthy mix gel foundation in 51 -light vanilla (I like this for lazy days) 
  • Pur Minerals double ego 2-in-1 mascara in black
  • Enrapture totem curling wand 
  • Rimmel sun shimmer instant tan in medium
  • River island black and white check-like shift dress
  • Primark pink detail chain necklace
  • Primark gold chain necklace
  • Dune Black textured bag (which is the new love of my life<3) 
and that's it for now!

Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave me any questions about the items in my haul and I will happily answer them!

love, Bonney xo

No comments:

Post a Comment