Thursday 3 April 2014

March Glossybox 2014

Hello!

today's post is on my march glossybox! May be a tad delayed at to be honest, they were shipped out quite late :(
I won't be reviewing them yet as I haven't had the opportunity to test everything out fully yet.


Here's what I got this month:
I did get a dove hair treatment shot but I used it so it's not pictured. Sowwy!
close up of sleek lip polish & bellapierre shimmer powder
In my box I got:

  • Mitchell and Peach body cream -40ml
  • Sleek make-up pout polish -FULL SIZE, chocolate kiss
  • Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd shimmer powder -FULL SIZE, Deja Vous (beautiful as an eyeshadow)
  • Vita Liberata 2-3 week tan lotion -Sachet x2
  • Dove hair therapy 60 second repair shot (not pictured) -FULL SIZE 
  • eyelashes by Oldora(?) I think -B123. I have to be honest here, I got these in last months box and accidentally included them in this post (LOL oopsie!!) That's me being disorganised so apologies but still, they were from glossybox!! Ha Ha!
overall I was satisfied with this box, wasn't the best one I've had but wasn't the worst either :)
would have rather the sleek pout polish was in a different colour but meh! I'll get over it. I also feel that a dove repair shot (which cost 99p in my supermarket) was a bit meh but at least it was something I knew I would use -and I did! My favourite was the shimmer powder by bellapierre as it's such a gorgeous colour and I know I will use it!

Thanks for reading, stop by again soon!

Love, Bonney xo

No comments:

Post a Comment