Tuesday 22 April 2014

Face of the Day: Rose Gold Eyes!

Welcome back!

Today's look is a little different for me as I'm not one to branch away from gold/brown eye shadow shades... or at least I wasn't until I met the naked 3 palette! In case you hadn't guessed, I am OBSESSED with the latest addition to the UD naked family. I'm still experimenting so hence all of my looks lately have been achieved using this palette.

I felt as it's now spring it was time I used some different colours and copper/rose gold is never usually one I reach for but I actually love this look, it really works well for those who have green eyes and my eyes are mainly green and I did notice that these colours really made them pop and stand out :) (once again I had trouble getting pictures that really did the eye look justice, sowwy guys) here are some pictures of my creation:


the eyes were actually a lot more metallic and sparkly but the photo's didn't really pick that up, so lets just use our imaginations for now ;) it still looks super pretty in the pictures though so it's a start!

what I used:
Urban decay naked 3 palette
transition shade: limit
all over shade: burnout 
on top: trick (had to use fix+ as this shade is VERY chunky and gives loads of fall out)
crease: nooner
outer corner and crease to add depth: mugshot
inner corner and brow highlight: emite makeup in NECT (I think, it's not very clear on the packaging) then over top- shroom by MAC! 
Autograph gel eye liner
l'oreal telescopic mascara
lips: mac prep and prime, hue & creme cup over top
bronzer: mac refined golden
blush: benefit cosmetics coralista
highlight: MAC in for a treat (LE)

I decided to use a nude shaded lipstick in this look to make sure all attention was on the eyes, hue is a very yellow/orange based nude so I just swiped a bit of creme cup over the top in order to add a little more colour to my lips.
I also used a coral blush in order to tie it into the orange-y-shades theme! :)

What did you think of this look? Tell me in the comments below! Thanks for reading<3

Love, Bonney xo

No comments:

Post a Comment