Monday 28 April 2014

How to get: Big Bouncy Curls!

Today I thought I would share a hair style post with you!

This is how I typically like to wear my hair on a night out and I always get so many compliments on it and, usually have my friends asking me to do their hair like it. So here it is:



All I did was section off my hair starting from the underneath -using pretty chunky sections, used my enrapture totem curler on setting 1,2,3 (I'll be honesty I usually never change the setting!) did this all over my head, except when I got to the top parts of my head I pulled it tighter into the scalp to give it more 'oomph'! then I curled my fringe bits in smaller chunks in order to get the more dramatic curl. I left it to cool then ran my fingers through to curls to sort of 'clump them together' and loosen them. Some hair spray (this is my all-time favourite! Lasts SO long -incredible for the price.) Some shine spray and we're done! I didn't even have to back-comb my hair :)

What do you think of my big, bouncy hair?
Also any thoughts on the enrapture totem curler?


Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Bonney xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment