Thursday 20 March 2014

Mini Makeup Haul




I took a little trip to Birmingham and while I was there I did a little shopping in Superdrug. I wanted to pick up some makeup that wasn't too expensive.


So I decided to try some NYC makeup. Here I have the smooth skin primer and the city proof buildable mascara.

I also picked up a few more bits from the MUA range, including the pro base conceal and brighten kit ( I some how managed to buy two of these), a colour blast eye tint in diamonds - which looks just like the clinque chubby stick, and finally I picked up the Pretty edgy eye shadow palette.

I also picked the Maxfactor - fantasy fire nail polish.

The first impressions of everything I bought is pretty good! Nothing I picked up seems bad, but I'll do some more testing and post some reviews soon!
-Jessica.x



No comments:

Post a Comment