Wednesday 19 March 2014

Beauty box: You beauty discovery - March



I am a little late with this post as my box took a long time to turn up, but it was worth the wait.

You beauty discovery is a different kind of beauty box. There is no (well very few) surprises here unless you don't pick your items and then they do for you. It's also the cheapest of the beauty boxes at £6.95 a month including postage and packaging. If you want to have a look for yourself you can check out their website here.

 So on to what I picked for my box this month...



This month I ended up picking to full sized products from the list of choices. First up the body shop sumptuous cleansing butter which also came with a muslin cloth; and secondly Dr lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips.

you beauty discovery also throw in other little items into the boxes - this is where the surprise came in -  each subscriber would get an item from the vintage cosmetic company (toe separators, tweezers, or eyelashes) I received the tweezers.
And also some tea, but I don't like tea, so I won't be commenting on this part! 


Dr Lipp is 100% pure medical grade lanolin and can be used it loads of different ways! I am looking forward to seeing how I use this balm. If you fancy trying it, it's £11.50 from places like Space.N.K


The vintage cosmetic company tweezers come in this cute floral pattern and are £8 from their website.




 The body shop sumptuous cleansing butter

I have used this once already, and it's a beautiful cleanser, that removed all of my make up very easily and left my skin feeling super soft and moisturised after I had used it. 

This one is £12 from the body shop, and I would defiantly consider buy it again.
When you add up the value of the products that you get in this box it defiantly worth it. Over £30 worth of stuff for just under £7. Bargain and you get to try new things! 

What do you think, do you have any beauty box subscriptions? Would you consider trying you beauty discovery? 
-Jessica.x

No comments:

Post a Comment